Concerns Clients Commonly Have,
Prior to Working with a Patent Attorney
Play Video >>
Finally. . . Answers to All Your Concerns About Starting a Patent ProjectWorking with a patent attorney, inventors have a number of specific concerns. If you’re reading this, it’s very likely you’re curious about working with us to help you protect something you’re developing. Perhaps you are a business owner, or entrepreneur, and you’ve come up with a hot new product, service or solution that you know is going to launch you into a lucrative and exciting new business. Yet, you probably have several concerns in your mind about what’s involved in getting a patent, and probably how working with us might help you with that. While we've done our best to make this website as informative as possible, If this project is important to you, I am sure you still have questions that require direct professional guidance.
Questions and concerns like...
- Can you patent your product or idea?
- Should you patent it?
- Is your idea worth patenting?
- What is the process for you to get a patent?
- Can you patent a business method?
- How much does it cost to get a patent?
- How can you sell your idea?
- How can you license it?
- When is the right time to hire a patent attorney?
- How do you know you can trust a patent attorney?
- How do you find the right patent attorney for your needs?
- Is it necessary for my patent attorney to be local?
Call Now at 1 (877) 606-1606 to Talk to Us
We’ve Obtained Over 1,500 Patents For Our Clients… Is Your Patent Next?Just what qualifies me to answer your questions about starting a patent project? I've given individual advice to more than 10,000 inventors from all over the United States, and have obtained 1,500 patents for my clients. Many of my clients’ patents have gone on to form the basis of very successful products and companies. We are uniquely qualified to answer your two most important questions: Can I patent it? and Should I patent it? We take pride in helping you determine when you DON’T need a patent. When your idea isn’t worth patenting or wouldn’t be likely to obtain a patent, we will simply tell you that. You’re not paying us for hype, you’re paying us for the straight truth. Most likely, however, there will be several ways you can move forward with your patent project, and we can guide you every step of the way. The first step in this whole process is to have us perform a Patent Evaluation. In this evaluation, you will have all of your questions answered, and we will do significant research on all existing patents relevant to you obtaining patent protection. We will then make a recommendation about whether you should proceed—and if so, we will discuss strategies that fit within your business plans.
Call Now at 1 (877) 606-1606 to Get a Patent Evaluation
Does This Sound Like You?The Patent Evaluation makes sense for you if. . .
- You want to pursue a patent, but you’re afraid you might be wasting your time and money
- You want to avoid getting too far, and investing too much, if it’s not doable
- You want to figure out how to add significant value to your company by securing patent rights to what you have created.
- You want to figure out if you can avoid competition by owning exclusive rights to what makes your product or service unique.
- You just want to have this part of your business “handled,” without having to worry about it, for a reasonable fee
- You’re afraid you might be missing out on a big opportunity to grow your business and take it to the next level
- You’re afraid someone else might beat you to market with a substantially similar idea
- You are looking for the right steps to get started.
“Mr. Goldstein has and will go the distance”"Richard Goldstein has proven to me his ability to get my ideas patented. He has and will go the distance, striving to bridge the gap between inventor and the USPTO. For my last patent...[Goldstein] assisted the Patent Examiner in understanding the differences between my patent and a prior art resulting in my issued patent. Because he has taken extraordinary steps to help me work with the USPTO, Richard Goldstein would be the first Patent Attorney I would think of and go to when I file my next patent." Thomas Grayson US Patent Number 6960989, 7142095, 7740413
“All of our time and money was well spent”"Entering any unknown area for a person can be scary and especially an area that involves risk, money and possibly your dreams. You made this transaction to getting my product patented very easy and most importantly very comfortable. You can say all of our time and money was spent well. It has been a fun and easy experience with tons of knowledge gained throughout each and every step of obtaining my patent. Thank you so much for walking me through the steps of the patent process. I have and I will keep referring you clients as I trusted your work and dedication with my company and products. Thank you so much for everything." Jesse Nicassio Former NFL Football Player US Patent Number 7608026 Juke Performance Inc. www.masssuit.com
“Grew a single product into a company with an entire line of products”"My first patented invention helped me grow a single product company into a company with an entire line of hair accessories and other beauty products. In the course of enforcing my patent rights against competitors, other intellectual patent attorneys have complimented on how broad my patent application was written." Mia Minnelli Kaminski US Patent Nos. 6263884, 7017589, D413693, D453053, D453239 Founder and CEO The Tonytail Company, Inc tonytail.com
“My patent has helped me create and protect the success I have today”"After working with you for more than 12 years, I would gladly recommend your firm to anyone considering the patent process. The expertise and professional way you handled and expedited my patent cases has helped me create and protect the success I have today. The skill used in wording my patents has even helped me defend and win a lawsuit..." Lt. Mike Bishop US Patent Number 5906493, 6358057, 7611356 (retired) FDNY powerjamb.com
To Schedule Your Patent Evaluation With a Patent Attorney From Our Team, Call 1 (877) 606-1606
Never Lose Sleep Over Patenting Your Idea AgainIf you decide to do a Patent Evaluation with us, here are some of the benefits you will receive. You’ll come away with:
- A sense of direction—you’ll know exactly what steps to take
- A full understanding of the risks and possibilities
- A real sense of how to create “valuable IP” that can increase your company’s worth
- An expert opinion on the best strategies for monetizing your patent
- A thorough appraisal as to whether this is a realistic patent to obtain
- You’ll know the odds, and proceed with accurate information, not guesses